Please read and review the following License Agreement before purchasing any services form us
By using our services, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use our services and destroy all copies of our website & service details in your possesion.
By subscribing to or using any of our services, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
Medust Solution: An Introduction
This website, www.medust.com is operated and owned by Medust Solution, a company formed in India. Customer’s usage is governed by the acceptance of the terms and conditions of the company.
We offer a variety of internet based services to its customers. We provide online/offline IT solutions to our clients. We believe customer satisfaction is the mantra to reach the pinnacle of success and as such, we try to deliver the best through our website. However, it has to be noted that any transaction or service that a customer avails of, medust.com would entitle the customer for payment for the services offered.
Terms & Conditions
1. With all the website packages offered by Medust Solution, you will get only the default website as per the features list and designs selected at the time of starting the project. Any minor or major changes in the features or in the designs will be costing additional price depending on the type of changes.
2. Any queries related to features / modifications / customizations needs to be emailed to us and get the final quote from us for the same. Any conversation through phone related to the features or changes is not considered. Email acknowledgement is compulsory.
3. All the quotations sent to the clients by Medust Solution are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
4. After the completion of the project, we would provide you the website backend admin login details to manage the website by yourself(if any). Web hosting control panel details will not be provided to the clients. We take 50% payment of the project value at the time of starting the project and After the full payment of the project we will launch the website.
5. Medust Solution shall not be liable for any delays resulting from your failure to fulfil any of your obligations. Medust Solution reserves the right to invoice you for any additional expenses reasonably incurred by Medust Solution as a result of such delays.
6. After completion of the project if there any changes or updation of the project that would be chargeable.
7. After completion of the project if the client not paying the rest of the amount in between 10 days after completion the project or not claiming the project within 10 – 15 days or giving some excuses or adding some more features to the project and hampering duration of the project then Medust Solution can stop the project without any prior notice to anyone.
8. Before proceeding with the order, we strongly insist you to read these terms & conditions and the quotation for the project sent to you. Any additional features / modifications / customization apart from mentioned on the quotation would be costing additional depending on the type of changes.
9. As a customer of Medust Solution, you may not claim credit for it, and you may not, under any circumstances, re-distribute or re-sell our application or any of its source or files related to medust.com.
10. By purchasing a single copy of our Website, you get a license for the Website that permits you to host only on a single domain (.com, .in, .co.in etc.).
11. The amount paid towards the website services is 100% Non-Refundable at any circumstances.
12. We are not liable for loss of data or any damages the service might cause you / your computer / your clients / users or anything else related to you.
13. You are solely responsible for the use of the program and also for any content you display using our website.
14. Your website URL may be added to our client list to display on our website.
15. Medust Solution reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions and pricing for our services at any time without any prior notice to anyone.
Limited User Policy:
Medust Soltuion does not encourage users to make changes to information or software that is obtained from the website. Replication of any data from the website is subject to prior permission of Medust Soltuion. It is necessary that any replication quotes Medust Solution as the main source of information.
User Conduct and Rules:
Medust Soltuion requires you to use the services of the website only to communicate information that is proper. Medust Soltuion however does not encourage you the violation of legal rights of others. We are against distribution, publishing or uploading inappropriate, unlawful topic. We also do not encourage the uploading of files containing software or material protected by intellectual property. Medust Soltuion is extra careful of its secure functioning and as such is not in favor of users uploading corrupt or virus containing files, software or programs. We do not endorse the conducting of surveys or pyramid schemes, deleting author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations of the origin of software/materials contained in an uploaded file and violating code of conduct/guidelines of a particular service or laws or regulations in force.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Medust Solution retains copyright and all other intellectual property rights in: (a) all programming modules, code, computer programmes, material, tools, drawings, documents, presentations, specifications, data, designs, know-how and anything else generated, whether as improvements or otherwise, in course of providing (directly or indirectly) Services; and (b) all intellectual property rights existing prior to commencement of such Services. Unless agreed otherwise in writing, Medust Solution shall be entitled to claim authorship for work which it is responsible.
Keeping in mind the above, you will have the ownership for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or materials which you upload, transmit or store when you avail of our various services.
The uploading and posting of content on to the Website for public viewing and use of your content by third party users, you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
User Warranty and Representation:
Medust Soltuion requires a guarantee from the user that he/she guarantees, warrants, and certifies that he/she is the sole owner of the content that is uploaded on the website. The content should not infringe upon any of the following rights. They are property rights, intellectual property rights and other rights of others.
The user should also warrants that no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to the content, trademark, trade name service mark, copyright used by you in relation with the Services rendered by medust.com.
Disclaimer Of Warranties and Limitation of Liability:
1. Services shall be provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, speed, uptime, completeness, reliability, suitability or currency of Services and they are provided on an “as is where is” basis. Medust Solution does not warrant that the Services or the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, will meet your requirements (such as speed, uptime, performance or reliability), nor will they be free from external intruders (hackers), unauthorised virus or worm dissemination. Any timeframes are provided as a guide or estimate only.
2. To extent permitted by law, Medust Solution, its directors and employees hereby expressly exclude: (a) all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or equity; (b) any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss or interruption of business; loss of uptime; loss of profits; loss of or damage to software; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management; or any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or any end user in connection with Services, or use of Services; and (c) any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
3.Medust Soltuion holds no liability in respect of loss/ damage arising out of the decline of authorization for transactions, if the Cardholder exceeds the preset limit mutually agreed by with our bank.
Third Party Links:
Medust Soltuion is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites. The linked sites are not endorsed by Team Medust Soltuion. They exist only to enhance the usability of the website. Please verify the accuracy of the information provided before relying on any miscellaneous linked sites.
The prices for the services are mentioned in the website or quoted as basis on the project and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. The prices are in Indian rupees. The prices, products and services are subject to change at Team Medust Soltuion’s discretion.
Termination of Services:
A breach of any of the terms may lead to your termination of your use of the website or any of its service. The termination of your association with medust.com will lead to Team Medust Soltuion deleting any content or material relating to your use at medust.com. Medust Soltuion will have no liability whatsoever to you or any third party for the same. Customers are liable to pay for the services/product already ordered till the time of Termination by the either party.
On termination or expiration of this Agreement:
Any amounts or deposits already paid by you shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
All licences granted by Medust Solution under this Agreement shall terminate immediately.
The Terms mentioned here are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
The users are solely responsible for all content uploaded on the website. The content are not reviewed by Team Medust Soltuion. Inappropriate content may however lead to the users being held legally liable. If you come across an abuse of a violation of these terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org .
This agreement shall be governed by, interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Kolkata.